Welcome to Tuesday’s podcast. We’re going to start getting caught up on everything that has been happening since just before Thanksgiving. It’s crazy how much has developed over a holiday weekend. Here’s what we’ll tackle first.
- Archbishop Vigano & Educating The Spiritually Blind
- Compulsive Truth Tellers
- Uniparty Republicans
- Elon & Apple Battle
- Brazil Protests Reach 29 Days
As always, feel free to leave a comment. I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Background explanation of this series:
All Sallie’s Rebuilding America episodes:
Relevant Background Posts:
- President Trump: Patriot or Traitor?
- Understanding “The Devolution Series” By Patel Patriot
- Let’s Catch Up – Gitmo, Q, Qanon, January 6, Russia, COVID-19, Vaccines, Durham Investigation
- Finding Better News and Information Sources
- Recommended Financial and Money News Sources
Other places to connect:
- Sallie Borrink on Truth Social
- Sallie Borrink on Gab
Here’s today’s episode.
Thank you for sharing all this great information. I watched Died Suddenly, there was no new information there really that hasn’t been put out there already except for some stats I don’t think I had heard before. I am not a huge fan of Stew Peters either. He was in a short clip at the end. Like you, I think we have to use discernment in who we follow and listen to.
Thank you for the comment. Stew Peters is confusing. He came out of nowhere and seemed to have solid stuff to share. Then it got weird. I’m not sure if he’s legit and just odd OR if he’s some kind of controlled opposition. That’s why I stopped recommending him. Too many weird signals.
Good to hear from you!