Welcome to a Tuesday episode of Sallie’s Rebuilding America. This morning we’re taking a look at:
- Dr. Birx’s confessions
- Schedule F signed by President Trump
- Trump Speaking About Military
As always, feel free to leave a comment. I’d love to hear your thoughts on any of these topics.
See the background explanation of this series of posts (previously called Sallie’s Stack of Stuff):
See all Sallie’s Rebuilding America episodes here:
Relevant Background Posts (if you are new to my website):
- President Trump: Patriot or Traitor?
- Understanding “The Devolution Series” By Patel Patriot
- Let’s Catch Up – Gitmo, Q, Qanon, January 6, Russia, COVID-19, Vaccines, Durham Investigation
- Finding Better News and Information Sources
Other places to connect with me:
Here’s today’s update.
FYI: I mentioned in the previous episode the story about Houston Methodist Hospital being massively short-staffed and the doctor who lost her hospital privileges. I knew I had written about it, but forgot I did an entire post about her situation. I’ve added details in the comments: Recommended Video: Dr. Mary Bowden, Houston Methodist, and Ivermectin Denials.
Mentioned in the episode: